July 08, 2009

late late show with craig ferguson on july 7th.



Our lovely Evan Rachel was at the Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson yesterday. Among other things, they talked about her two names, Whatever Works, his snake cup, marriage, reverse psychology... I honestly think Craig is the funniest and this interview is truly one of the coolest! Evan was having a good time, laughing and they were making jokes all the time.

She had been on the show in 2004* to promote Thirteen and she remembered:
"I wasn't even 18. And you told me I couldn't rob churches until I was 21, and I'm 21 now! So good news, yeah, I robbed my first church. Just for you, man!"





* If you want to watch the 2004 interview, here it is:

1 comment:

lucy in the sky said...

[ she_is_scarlett ]
she was so very cute there, ive already told you this but i totally love her red curly hair, so classy and elegant. and here she was so glamorous, wearing black again, yeah, but still lovely. and haha that quote was so funny, this guy is so cool and im gonna watch the video right now. girl, i honestly cant wait for whatever works, how have been the reviews? im gonna search and read about the film! :) it looks funny and i bet evan would be great doing melody! anyway, how is everything my bells? im sending much love to you!

rope ;)


[ deziiimechupii ]
holiss viiida ^^
effes ??? aviza zii^^
bye kiss
copado el flog


[ candysweetpunk ]
heyy!!hII!!
she's fantastic!!
evan rachel:)
see you!


[ emstone ]
hahahaha the whole churches thing is so funny. she looks awesome, i adore her.

new emma stone flog :)


[ laura_baliya ]
me encanta la segunda foto!


[ bettany_paul ]
Si, vi la entrevista, y genial! =)


[ my_woody_allen ]
I'm gonna see the video another day cause looks interesting.


[ mymossy ]
she looks so lovely on the interview. i don't know so much about evan but she's so beautiful and gorgeus! i must watch 'across the universe', everybody told me it was sooo pretty this film:)
kiss, add to ff

visita mi otro flog:
http://www.fotolog.com/allaboutsjp2


[ buildingcorpses ]
hahaha she's so lovely ♥