September 19, 2008

tiff: hanging out with jim sturgess

Some candids of Evan at the Toronto International Film Festival, on September 8th. She hang out wiht the lovely Jim Sturgess, her co-star in the movie Across The Universe. He was at the festival to promote a new movie, 50 Dead Men Walking.

I think Jim is a very charming guy, and come on, it's impossible not to fall in love with him after you watch Across The Universe. He's charming, cute, can sing, talented, smart, hot and single!

By the way, I'm just glad those two are still friends and hang out. And here's something he said about Evan:
"I didn’t know Evan Rachel Wood before I started Across the Universe, but I did get out that film Thirteen before I started I was just like “I hope she’s not like that in real life...” and she wasn’t."



Lucy & Jude, baby! :)



- Fotolog isn't working. The update page is going through some maintenance or whatever... I'll update there with this post as soon as it get back. Fixed, and fotolog updated!

1 comment:

lucy in the sky said...

[ i_heart_sofia ]
He is one of the young talented actors, I liked him in that film and I want to see him in The Other Boleyn Girl, it's really nice that they're friends :***


[ mcmanderley ]
so beautiful!

[ juju_pie ]
Jim ♥ Love him!!


[ leighton_gg ]
that guy is one of the finest actors right now, since i watched him in that film i want to see more from him, just seen him in then other boleyn girl and boy was adorable. i didnt know they still keep in touch, thats very nice, he seems to be like a good guy